- October 23rd: Join us at our Pro-Life Soirée!
- COVID-19 Policy
- Volunteer at Birthright
- Listen to an 11-week-old unborn baby’s heart beating
How We Can Help
If you think you might be pregnant, we at Birthright of Pittsburgh want to provide help and hope. We care about you and your baby and are here to give encouragement and practical assistance. Birthright provides:
- Free pregnancy tests
- Information about: Pregnancy / fetal development
- Insurance assistance
- Infant clothing
- Continuing your education
- Housing / shelter
- Community resources
- Advice on telling your parents
- Prenatal care
Birthright of Pittsburgh is a nonpolitical, interdenominational organization that provides assistance to pregnant women without regard to race, age, religion, or income. The essence of Birthright is love and compassionate support to women faced with difficult decisions regarding the life of their unborn baby.
All services are free and kept strictly confidential.